How to contact me
If you'd like my help then please contact me at the earliest opportunity, if possible as soon as you are charged or receive a notice of intended prosecution.
Even if you already have a court date or have been convicted and want to appeal I can help but the sooner you let me know the better.
Phone me on : 01580 292409
Or send a message using the form below.
- 2014 Christmas Drink Driving Campaign
Published Dec 5, 2014
- Driving Licence Changes
Published Oct 31, 2014
- Tax or SORN
Published Oct 8, 2014
- RIP The Tax Disc
Published Sep 20, 2014
- Higher fines for motoring offences
Published Jul 10, 2014
- Excessive Speed
Published Jul 3, 2014
- Drug Driving Limits Clarified
Published Apr 29, 2014
- Laser Jammers and the law
Published Mar 5, 2014
- Kent police Christmas drink drive campaign less positive
Published Jan 23, 2014
- ‘Morning after’ drink driving on the increase
Published Jan 6, 2014
- Kent Police Crack Down on Drug & Drink Driving This Summer
Published June 26, 2013
- Causing Injury By Dangerous Driving
Published June 19, 2013
- Quicker bans for motorists who fail eyesight test
Published Mar 13, 2013
- Could your eyesight be making you a dangerous driver?
Published Nov 15, 2012
- Justice for the Motorist is not a Game
Published Aug 29, 2012
- Driving in Europe in Summer 2012
Published Jul 16, 2012
- Driving in France in the Summer of 2012
Published Jul 3, 2012
- Fixed Penalty for careless drivers & motoring fines to rise?
Published June 20, 2012
- Late payment – a nice windfall for the Government!
Published June 7, 2012
- Mobile myth busting: "if I text someone who is driving will I go to prison?"
Published May 23, 2012