David Barton is a popular contributor to both radio and press and a regular blogger on this site and others.
David is happy to provide topical comment to members of the media and to appear on TV or radio by arrangement.
Please either call the office or use the contact form here and David will respond promptly.
Recent Press Releases
Business Bunker 10/7/12
David interviewed on the Business Bunker radio show talking about:
- Driving in France and the new breathalyser rules
- Young drivers, the particular rules that apply to them, and his campaign to make them more aware.
Radio Kent 8/10/2012
David interviewed on the Julia George show talking about young drivers and his "Lose your L-plates not your license" campaign.
- Driving Licence Changes
Published Oct 31, 2014
- Tax or SORN
Published Oct 8, 2014
- RIP The Tax Disc
Published Sep 20, 2014
- Higher fines for motoring offences
Published Jul 10, 2014
- Excessive Speed
Published Jul 3, 2014
- Drug Driving Limits Clarified
Published Apr 29, 2014
- Laser Jammers and the law
Published Mar 5, 2014
- Kent police Christmas drink drive campaign less positive
Published Jan 23, 2014
- ‘Morning after’ drink driving on the increase
Published Jan 6, 2014
- Kent Police Crack Down on Drug & Drink Driving This Summer
Published June 26, 2013
- Causing Injury By Dangerous Driving
Published June 19, 2013
- Quicker bans for motorists who fail eyesight test
Published Mar 13, 2013
- Could your eyesight be making you a dangerous driver?
Published Nov 15, 2012
- Justice for the Motorist is not a Game
Published Aug 29, 2012
- Driving in Europe in Summer 2012
Published Jul 16, 2012
- Driving in France in the Summer of 2012
Published Jul 3, 2012
- Fixed Penalty for careless drivers & motoring fines to rise?
Published June 20, 2012
- Late payment – a nice windfall for the Government!
Published June 7, 2012
- Mobile myth busting: "if I text someone who is driving will I go to prison?"
Published May 23, 2012
- Section 172 Notices and invalid prosecutions
Published Apr 2, 2012